Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Mad Hatter : (22 September 2014 - 06:10 PM) I just prefer skills that work all the time instead of for 10 or so seconds after getting a kill. They're not bad by any means, but sometimes it's not so easy to chain kills together. Like in boss fights.
@  Joker : (22 September 2014 - 05:44 PM) Avoid kill skills? How come? I couldn't imagine my Salvador without his kill skills!
@  Mad Hatter : (22 September 2014 - 08:04 AM) Were. I think they're gone now. Like I should be.
@  OutteBill : (22 September 2014 - 07:46 AM) Ya talking about Boderland ?
@  Mad Hatter : (22 September 2014 - 04:53 AM) :<
@  BizzarreCoyote : (22 September 2014 - 12:30 AM) Was sent home again due to ever-present seizures. I hate these fucking things.
@  Mad Hatter : (21 September 2014 - 08:53 PM) I try to avoid kill skills whenever possible, generally speaking.
@  Joker : (21 September 2014 - 04:39 PM) The build I plan to use with Claptrap doesn't unlock that skill anyway, so I should be good. My Claptrap is going to be going straight down both the "I Love You Guys" and "Fragmented Fragtrap" skill trees. Nice healing abilities, plenty of novas going off, damage reduction, cool subroutines and action packages plus some pretty sweet kill skills.
@  Joker : (21 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) Yeah, your own grenades already harm you but Claptrap has a subroutine that makes him throw loads of grenades out randomly which hurts you AND your allies. Sure, it might blow up some enemies but depending on the grenade/damage/your health etc, those grenades might do more bad than good.
@  iHena : (21 September 2014 - 01:22 PM) Don't grenades already harm you? But still playing as goddamn Claptrap must be lulz.
@  Joker : (21 September 2014 - 10:38 AM) Not a fan of the potential negative effects that Claptrap can provide with his abilities (one shot ammo clips, grenades that harm you and teammates etc) but you have to take the good with the bad.
@  Joker : (21 September 2014 - 10:35 AM) I'm split between Claptrap and Wilhelm. The latter has a lot of kill skills and passive bonuses that I like (plus, robotic enhancements!) but Claptrap is so cool that I want to play as him too. However, his entire left hand skill tree is pretty unappealing to me. His center tree is nice for co-op play (my sister is planning to play as Athena) and his right hand tree is pretty decent for general offense and defense. Claptrap definitely seems like he's going to be the most interesting character to play as because of all those sub-routines and his action skill.
@  OutteBill : (21 September 2014 - 08:46 AM) Forgot all my today's post.
@  OutteBill : (21 September 2014 - 08:30 AM) No...I'm wrong ! (maybe). "Absolute Rule" is Eternal Eradicator. The translation screw up everything ! Eternal Eradicator belong to the weapon path "Dragon Slayer". And the microguide says "Dragon slaying Sword"...This is the end of my today search !
@  OutteBill : (21 September 2014 - 08:22 AM) Tail runs again...and again...and again...
@  OutteBill : (21 September 2014 - 08:03 AM) Sorry...I may forgot to specify : I'm talking about Monster Hunter Freedom 1 on PSP. Anyway, I use a Dual Sword against it (Eternal Schism). But I'm planing to make the Dual Sword "Corpse Blade".
@  Mad Hatter : (21 September 2014 - 07:59 AM) Sword and Shield is not really a good weapon to use against Lao. Short range. Lower DPS. I'd suggest a lance or longsword or hammer.
@  OutteBill : (21 September 2014 - 07:56 AM) Unfortunately, I'm not good enough with Sword ans Shield to fight Ashen Lao-Shan Lung and successfully clear the quest...
@  OutteBill : (21 September 2014 - 07:49 AM) ...isn't it ? I think "Absolute Rule" is a Sword and Shield because in the microguide they wrote "Dragon slaying sword". If it wasn't a Sword and Shield, and was actually a Dual Sword, they wouldn't wrote "without suitable twin swords"...
@  Mad Hatter : (21 September 2014 - 07:35 AM) That sounds like some very rough early translations.

Photo

MH3U - Volcano Mining Tutorial