Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Orpheo : (20 August 2014 - 08:43 AM) It's okay, thanks all the same. :)
@  iHena : (20 August 2014 - 08:36 AM) I don't have AHP, though even if I did I troll almost every hunt so you wouldn't want to play with me.
@  OutteBill : (20 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) I wish I could AHP...sorry...
@  Orpheo : (20 August 2014 - 08:33 AM) Unless of course you all want to hunt a White Faty with me. ;) Prob not, I know Jask can't, anyway. Would be cool if we all could, though. :)
@  Orpheo : (20 August 2014 - 08:30 AM) Tried hopping back in AdHoc Party but only 2 rooms up. One is full and the other is filled with HR6s that keep disconnecting. Guess I'll try tomorrow.
@  OutteBill : (20 August 2014 - 08:14 AM) It was for me...
@  iHena : (20 August 2014 - 08:14 AM) Doing it solo isn't fun.
@  OutteBill : (20 August 2014 - 08:03 AM) Hey ! I used to love fighting G-Rank White Fatalis (especially for the music).
@  Jask : (20 August 2014 - 08:01 AM) I dunno, I found cluster spamming it with a group mildly enjoyable.
@  iHena : (20 August 2014 - 08:00 AM) It's either the most boring or the most rage fight, only made fun if you GS snipe it for round one.
@  iHena : (20 August 2014 - 07:59 AM) Ahhahahaha enjoy white fatty? You wish.
@  Orpheo : (20 August 2014 - 07:34 AM) I really want one of those art books, I think I'll try getting myself the 2nd gen one for my b-day next month. :) And thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to fighting it even more now. :)
@  Jask : (20 August 2014 - 07:30 AM) There's also a 12% chance in the regular rewards.
@  Jask : (20 August 2014 - 07:29 AM) There are three horn breaks, just breaking one of them will give you an 80% chance at that item. I can't remember if each of the breaks is a separate reward slot, it might be. You also have a 3% chance of carving one.
@  Jask : (20 August 2014 - 07:26 AM) It's been a few years since I last fought a Fatalis. I'll look it up.
@  Jask : (20 August 2014 - 07:26 AM) There are the two artbooks out in English and possibly other languages.
@  Jask : (20 August 2014 - 07:25 AM) Not quite a compendium, but there are a bunch of setting and beastiary books out in Japan.
@  Orpheo : (20 August 2014 - 07:25 AM) Oh, since you seem to have experience with White Fata I have a question. I need 2 Hard White Fatalis horns. What're my chances of getting one? Do I have to break both horns just to get 1, like with Gold Rajang?
@  Orpheo : (20 August 2014 - 07:23 AM) I wish there was a MH lore compendium one could buy. It seems like such a rich world and I'd love to learn more about it.
@  Jask : (20 August 2014 - 07:23 AM) Trust me, that feeling will fade quickly.

Photo

Legend of Korra Book 2

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#1 VioletKIRA

VioletKIRA

Plessy Queen

• Master Scribe
  • 404 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

Legend of Korra Book 2 Trailer

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7ftLm52V1y0

Edited by VioletKIRA, 20 July 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#2 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Fix-It Felix

• Staff
  • 1,047 posts
  • PSN:Felix_Duo
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hooray, more Avatar!

Although I must admit, I thought (and was hoping that) they would go with a direct fourth season. This should be great though. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 crestfallen

crestfallen

Basarios

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • PSN:archon706
  • Kai:crestfallen706

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Im glad there is going to be a new avatar series comming out, the original was awesome and this is sure to be great aswell Im also glad that its 75 years after the original that leaves a lot of room for new stuff I simply cant wait for the mini-series to be released.

-btw republic Steampunk tech ftw :)
Posted Image

#4 Quel33

Quel33

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 1,802 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:07 AM

I have that there image as my current PSP wallpaper. I can't wait for this sequel and I wonder if Katara is still alive...? That would be ironically cool.
“Not all those who wander are lost.”-J.R.R. Tolkien
Posted Image

#5 crestfallen

crestfallen

Basarios

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:55 AM

Sadly Katara most likely isnt living because A. its 75 years after the original and B. the makers of avatar stated that there will be no main cast from the original alive but they will probably seen In flashbacks.
-On another related note Aang's spirit might be mentor to Korra like like avatar Roku(I kno my spellinz killz sux) was to Aang.

Edited by crestfallen, 19 August 2010 - 04:00 AM.

Posted Image

#6 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Fix-It Felix

• Staff
  • 1,047 posts
  • PSN:Felix_Duo
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

I'm going to miss Toph...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 crestfallen

crestfallen

Basarios

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:29 PM

^same, I also am wondering what Toph looked like as a teen or adult.

Edited by crestfallen, 19 August 2010 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Banchad

Banchad

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • PSN:banchad

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

Sadly Katara most likely isnt living because A. its 75 years after the original and B. the makers of avatar stated that there will be no main cast from the original alive but they will probably seen In flashbacks.
-On another related note Aang's spirit might be mentor to Korra like like avatar Roku(I kno my spellinz killz sux) was to Aang.

I seem to remember that aang was childhood friends with King Bumi and aang was frozen for 100 years right? Yet Bumi is stil alive and very much kicking when the kids head to omashu so i reckon at least 1 of the gang will still be alive. I hope its Toph or Katara :D

#9 VioletKIRA

VioletKIRA

Plessy Queen

• Master Scribe
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:58 AM

It can't be Aang since there can only be one Avatar in the real world at a time.

Though Toph can still return since 75+12=87...

Oh yeah they're making the sequel to the live action movie... and guess what? NOn ASIAN CAST. Not even Azula...
http://avatar.wikia....ast_Airbender_2

Would like see Donnie Yen play as Ozai dammit!!!

#10 Mr. Popo

Mr. Popo

Rep Whore

• Honorary
  • 403 posts
  • LocationAfghanistan

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:25 AM

One of my friends told me about this...didn't realize it was so fully in development. Me, him, and another guy recently marathoned the entire series. Was fun.
Halcyon-Dtier: My wife is awesome at whacking my peen
Halcyon-Dtier: I arrive like a tank through a brick wall

#11 Banchad

Banchad

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • PSN:banchad

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

It can't be Aang since there can only be one Avatar in the real world at a time.

Oh yeah they're making the sequel to the live action movie... and guess what? NOn ASIAN CAST. Not even Azula...

I knew it couldnt be Aang but if toph was still alive she would obviously be the one to teach korra as she is the only person able to metalbend right? Plus it would be pretty funny as her teaching style is pretty abusive and would probably compare korra to aang all the time :lol:

#12 froggy

froggy

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:34 AM

I'm really hoping for a remake of the movie(movies if night gets to direct all of them). <_<

#13 Chaa

Chaa

Ukantor

• Members
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:27 AM

Mmhm, Donnie yen. *drools* xD

movie was butchered so badly. I'm glad they're making another animated series. Hate the live action, firebending never looked so dumb irl.

Posted Image
PANDOXFighting spambots w/wtflulz since 2010

#14 Quel33

Quel33

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 1,802 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

Does M. Night Shyamalan have anything to do with this new movie? If so I vote for a massed attack of distraught fans to bombard his studio with verbal abuse. And rotten cabbage...

Edited by Quel33, 24 August 2010 - 07:10 PM.

Posted Image

#15 VioletKIRA

VioletKIRA

Plessy Queen

• Master Scribe
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

Just click the link to find out:

"The Last Airbender 2 is part of the live action theatrical feature film trilogy. It is the second part of the film trilogy of Avatar: The Last Airbender and sequel to The Last Airbender. It is being written, directed, and co-produced by M. Night Shyamalan. The creators of Avatar, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, will co-write and executive produce."

#16 froggy

froggy

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

Damn. I'd like to see the two kick Night's ass when they show the "behind the scenes" footage of the sequel. -___________-

#17 Quel33

Quel33

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 1,802 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:38 AM

Just saw that this topic was sitting here unattended and decided to bombard it with some info I've found on the Avatar Wiki...

Spoiler(cuz it's a lot of rumors)
Spoiler

Does all this make your head spin to? Sheesh! I just thought I'd share a bit of all the speculation and rumors flying around the net...
Due to the fact that I just copied and pasted please ignore all the "edit" words in this text...
Posted Image

#18 Chaa

Chaa

Ukantor

• Members
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:43 AM

Wow, wall of text. More like wall of speculations, except that one paragraph that said confirmed facts. Can't wait to see it.

Posted Image
PANDOXFighting spambots w/wtflulz since 2010

#19 Ashqul

Ashqul

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 2,108 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:53 PM

U know, I have a friend named Tenzin and lol made by Ted Mosby. I can't wait to see this new avatar, I was sad about the first one ending and I heard the movie was an utter disgrace to the show and people say that's not enough to describe the suckiness! Hopefully this will bring back the glory to the name of Avatar.

#20 Quel33

Quel33

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 1,802 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:43 AM

U know, I have a friend named Tenzin and lol made by Ted Mosby. I can't wait to see this new avatar, I was sad about the first one ending and I heard the movie was an utter disgrace to the show and people say that's not enough to describe the suckiness! Hopefully this will bring back the glory to the name of Avatar.

I heard(from an unconfirmed source) that M. Night Shyamalan single handedly ruined Avatar: The Last Airbender...OR, at least, he single handedly ruined a movie release of Avatar: The Last Airbender...take your pick my fellow disgruntled fans...

Edited by Quel33, 27 October 2010 - 02:43 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users