Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  17dragonboy : (02 September 2014 - 01:29 PM) Has it been awhile since the forum reset?
@  Jask : (02 September 2014 - 09:05 AM) Now to get the money to afford it...
@  Jask : (02 September 2014 - 09:04 AM) Aw yeah, just found the merchant that sells the Berserk gear in Dragon's Dogma.
@  OutteBill : (02 September 2014 - 08:32 AM) They surely lurking around "Mezeporta Square".
@  Mad Hatter : (02 September 2014 - 07:46 AM) Yes, but they don't often come into the shoutbox.
@  monsterhunte... : (02 September 2014 - 07:27 AM) i guess i meant here* >.<
@  monsterhunte... : (02 September 2014 - 07:26 AM) Anyone hear play Frontier?
@  Jask : (02 September 2014 - 07:15 AM) Hello MonsterHunterUSA.
@  monsterhunte... : (02 September 2014 - 07:09 AM) Hi!
@  OutteBill : (02 September 2014 - 06:42 AM) In MHFU, you have to break both Rajang horn to get it in the rewards (the only except is Epic quest which could give you Rajang horn without having to break it).
@  OutteBill : (02 September 2014 - 06:39 AM) ...Sorry, I misspoke. I would like to mean that the mechanic (of breaking parts) works the same in Monster Hunter video game serie.
@  Jask : (02 September 2014 - 06:34 AM) Diablos and Alatreon horns might need both breaks.
@  Jask : (02 September 2014 - 06:34 AM) Not always, I'm pretty sure there are some items that require both parts to be broken.
@  OutteBill : (02 September 2014 - 06:19 AM) @barbanium : I'm sure this is the same for all monster hunter game.
@  OutteBill : (02 September 2014 - 06:19 AM) Hi eveyone !
@  Jask : (02 September 2014 - 06:18 AM) Heya Cross.
@  BizzarreCoyote : (02 September 2014 - 06:09 AM) Oh, howdy! There's a name I haven't seen in a while
@  CrossXchaos : (02 September 2014 - 06:01 AM) <w< *lurks around*
@  CrossXchaos : (02 September 2014 - 06:01 AM) >o>
@  barbanium : (01 September 2014 - 10:59 PM) For instance, one of the nails of D.Hermitaur or scissors of S.Ceanatuar

Photo

Mhfu Custom Quest Stuff

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 blueyx

blueyx

Cursed Marionette

• Staff
  • 608 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

Original Guide by J_G_. I do not claim credit for this guide.

Custom Quest Guide
To use MHFU custom quests follow the great icyisamu's custom quest guide but...

* Use the Dual Congalala download quest instead of the Devil Diablos.
* You MUST be playing in English to initiate a MHFU custom quest.

Here is an English Freecheat Version in my opinion it's less buggy than Darkcheat.

2G <-> MHFU Custom Quest Converter

2G Event Quests for MHFU

Below are 2G's event quests converted for MHFU, follow HotGamerMum's 2G download quest guide to know what quest gives what dummy ticket.

JP Download
EU Download
US Download

Dummy Ticket Translation
a pat file that will translate the dummy tickets, so you know what ticket you will be getting.. there was a byte limit of 5 characters ._.

Posted Image

EU Download
US Download

For anyone who's interested here's their full translation:

Team HGG's 2.7 patch

Famitsu Ticket - Required to make Famitsu custom weapons. "Gavas" is written in a corner.

Famitsu Invoice - Famitsu special written order form letter. Gives a sense of extravagance.

Famitsu PT Ticket - Shining Famitsu Platinum Ticket, given only to those who love the hunt.

Famitsu Special Ticket - Ticket required to make Famitsu custom equipment. G class workmanship.

Dengeki Ticket - "Went to an event. Dengeki Game Magazine sends its regards." Polytan.

Dengeki Ticket+ - "How was the event? We should get together some time." Polytan.

Dengeki Ticket G - Ticket awarded to those who successfully completed the Dengeki Trials.

One Horn Ticket - Given to those who braved the "One-Horned Devil" quest. Exchangable for...

Pirate J Ticket - Proof of clearing a JUMP quest. Some designs are etched on it.

Pirate J Ticket G - Proof of clearing a JUMP quest. Contains designs for Jolly Roger equipment.

Magazine Ticket - Proof of completing the Magazine's request. Praise for the Powerful Hunter.

My Quests
My 2G Customs...If you want to try them on MHFU you'll need to convert them to your region.

blueyx: Only download links for Custom Quest Converter and EU/US stuffs are available.

Edited by blueyx, 18 October 2010 - 12:18 AM.

#2 Oreides

Oreides

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:21 AM

Thank u so much for reviving this link! Now i can share this joy with those Unite players in Xlink Kai.

Best Regards!

#3 xenoflux2113

xenoflux2113

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • PSN:Xenoflux2113

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:06 PM

Thank you for re-posting these. Although I do have a question about them. When I host one of these quests through AHP my friends can not accept the quest. It acts like its there for them but once they try to accept the quest it just loads for a few minutes then acts as if there is no quest. Have you run into this before or is there a freecheat code that I have to use to broadcast the 2g quests from my copy of Unite to my friends with Unite on AHP? If this is the wrong place to ask this please let me know.

#4 J_G

J_G

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • PSN:ShizmMaGizmGahh

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

Here is my original links from this thread

http://www.mediafire.com/?yoicwkmmyyy

2G Events JP
http://www.mediafire...php?3odxefyojmm

2G Events EU
http://www.mediafire...php?dmkgrzwoz2w

2G Events US
http://www.mediafire...php?y2nd4uzmxtz

EU Dummy Translation
http://www.mediafire...php?wuoq3jmyljf

US Dummy Translation
http://www.mediafire...php?04wayzgoykm

Edited by J_G, 17 November 2010 - 10:51 PM.

#5 ranmuke

ranmuke

Basarios

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:53 PM

how do you use the US dummy translation file?

Custom Quests are easy to follow with all the CQ guides around but I dont know how to translate those dummy tickets.
Please feed my Rin-Chan. Pretty please? ( TxT)
(Or she will pound your face in.)

#6 blueyx

blueyx

Cursed Marionette

• Staff
  • 608 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:53 AM

It would be nearly the same as using Custom Quests except that you do not need to do it on a Devil Blos/Dual Congalala download quest.

Edited by blueyx, 23 November 2010 - 02:54 AM.

#7 ORAGONZ

ORAGONZ

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:00 AM

what is the quest that gives you one horn tickets, i tried the devil blos quest several times i only got dengeki g ticket, im just too lazy to download and try all of those quest just to find it out.. :)

btw im playing monster hunter freedom unite, not 2nd G tnx for the help..

Edited by ORAGONZ, 23 November 2010 - 03:45 AM.

What did the letter O say to Q? Dude, your dikk is hanging out.

#8 blueyx

blueyx

Cursed Marionette

• Staff
  • 608 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:14 AM

It should be the G-Rank Devil Blos quest. You could be just unlucky and did not get it, since the quest give out a total of 3 different tickets randomly.

Edited by blueyx, 23 November 2010 - 03:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users