Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  piratefinn : (24 October 2014 - 07:19 PM) I can understand no matchmaking. Vault with no communication would be a NIGHTMARE. destinylfg.net and other sites are good to find people though
@  piratefinn : (24 October 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hmm, I'll go look. I havent done Vault this week.
@  Joker : (24 October 2014 - 06:42 PM) For anyone interested, I'm going to go ahead and post my PSN in the Destiny thread in the video games section.
@  Joker : (24 October 2014 - 06:39 PM) I need friends for the raid and weekly heroic strike missions on Destiny as well. Why on earth Bungie didn't implement a matchmaking system for those playlists is beyond me. They hype Destiny as being this amazing interactive social game, yet you can't find people to friggin' play it with. Well done.
@  S13driftAZ : (23 October 2014 - 07:17 PM) posted a new thread
@  S13driftAZ : (23 October 2014 - 07:05 PM) hey im trying to find a cheat.db or code i can paste for MHFU. Do any of you remember one that lets you buy absolutely everything in game from the merchant by the guild?
@  Basukesu : (23 October 2014 - 06:26 AM) Really? Hmm, you talking Warframe? On the PS4 we still on 1.4.8 and our raid still has a day and a half to go before it gets shut down for good. I hope to do the 5 raids left for the weapon but if not then no biggie. I got the mods already and they are by far the best catch, the event weapon is just for collectors purposes as they usually suck ass compared to ones you farm.
@  Mad Hatter : (23 October 2014 - 06:20 AM) And we really need a full team of 6. It /can/ be done with smaller groups but I, personally, don't feel leet enough to carry more than 1/6th of the weight.
@  Mad Hatter : (23 October 2014 - 06:19 AM) I tried the raid a week or so ago with some friends but we weren't able to finish it. And then we weren't all able to reconvene in time to get it done that week. And one member hasn't been on since then, as far as I know.
@  Basukesu : (23 October 2014 - 04:40 AM) But when I go home I must play 5 rounds of Warframe in Phobos! Want the event weapon before the event ends! rawr!
@  Basukesu : (23 October 2014 - 04:40 AM) It is the online cooties. Everyone gets them. You go from A team to B team to C team, all in seconds at times, Other times, you are the S team the heavens smile on you and the chicks line up to see you! Such is life.
@  BizzarreCoyote : (23 October 2014 - 04:24 AM) I've finished Destiny's storyline already, now I'm just putzing around on those raid missions. The ineptitude of some people is astounding...and it's even more shocking when suddenly it's me being the scrub.
@  Mad Hatter : (23 October 2014 - 04:16 AM) www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
@  Mad Hatter : (23 October 2014 - 03:38 AM) I'd sell my left kidney and half of my right one for a Universal Remote.
@  Mad Hatter : (23 October 2014 - 03:37 AM) You too huh?
@  Halcyon Dtier : (23 October 2014 - 02:02 AM) too busy with Destiny to play D3
@  Halcyon Dtier : (23 October 2014 - 02:02 AM) Grats.
@  Basukesu : (23 October 2014 - 12:27 AM) But I fully beat Diablo II RoS with my trusty crusader yesterday! Now to get it to level 70! Oo And do Rifts!
@  Basukesu : (23 October 2014 - 12:26 AM) It is slow day in the hood! Don't have class again for another 2 hours.
@  Halcyon Dtier : (22 October 2014 - 11:09 PM) Jask, why u no reply to mai threads

Photo

Athena's Armor Set Search for MH3G and MH3U

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#1 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • Kai:AthenaADP
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

3zXQjv4.jpg

Download link (v1.42b)

Mirror

Finally: the ASS for MH3G and MH3U. Testing needed! Let me know if there are any bugs!

Updates:
-Apr 26, 2012: Finished implementing all major systems, several bugfixes and armor additions. Everything should work now!
-May 27, 2012: Added sort option to import section.
-Aug 26, 2012: Fixed some skills having the wrong names, allow copying skills/abilities to clipboard.
-Sep 30, 2012: Added new event armor, added sort by armor family.
-Jan 20, 2013: Fixed a crash.
-Mar 04, 2013: Added charm table generation and detection.
-Mar 15, 2013: Fixed some bugs with charm searching
-Mar 23, 2013: Added official English translations for skills/armors/items.
-Jun 02, 2013: Added many new features, fixed several bugs/crashes.
-Jun 06, 2013: Added alphabetic sorting of skills, indication of inferior charms, French language support.

-Jun 09, 2013: Fixed a crash and improved sorting by extra skills, it now remembers the size of the Advanced search window

-Sep 29 2013: Improved Advanced Search, added Ping's Dex integration, added Chinese language.

-Jun 28, 2014: Fixed a few bugs.

-Jul 12, 2014: Fixed dictionary issues.

-Aug 03, 2014: Fixed some UI issues.

-Sep 09, 2014: Fixed bad results on certain charm tables with certain searches.

-Sep 17, 2014: Fixed a bug with decoration calculations.

Edited by AthenaADP, 17 September 2014 - 10:48 AM.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#2 Vuze

Vuze

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:41 AM

Great to see you are working on this! I guess I'll switch to it as soon as the armor filter is implemented (need to exclude Abyss, Vangis X and Soul Mohran stuff for now).
By the way, is there any comfortable way of importing charms from masax' armor simulator? Entered over 300 charms there, so it would be nice to have a way to import them xDD Oh and your "Best charms" feature would be very welcome then as well - my armor box would be grateful not to hold charms I will never need since I got better ones :D

Edited by Vuze, 31 March 2012 - 06:55 AM.

Always the latest Monster Hunter News: http://youtube.com/MHVuze

#3 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

...as soon as the armor filter is implemented (need to exclude Abyss, Vangis X and Soul Mohran stuff for now).

The advanced search will let you exclude those armor pieces already.

By the way, is there any comfortable way of importing charms from masax' armor simulator?

I'll see what I can do.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#4 Kibagami

Kibagami

Lao Shan

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Great to see this, Athena! I don't have MH3G but I will download this during the weekend ^___^

#5 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Update time!

All systems are go! Everything is translated and every feature works (or should work) now, so go nuts!

The Import function is for importing charm lists created by masax_mh's Java armor simulator, as requested by Vuze.

The only currently "missing" feature is checking charms for legitimacy. But since you can't give yourself hacked charms anyway, it's not so important. However I still would like to add it at some point just to stop people accidentally adding bogus charms.

If you find any bugs, let me know!

Edited by AthenaADP, 26 April 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#6 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

New version 1.02b is up. You can now sort imported charms as they appear in-game when sorted by the first skill.

Thanks to Vuze for all the help and testing!

Check out my MH3U ASS

#7 Kibagami

Kibagami

Lao Shan

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

+imaginary rep

#8 theo

theo

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

yes its work, thx for ur job athena.. just wondering why only give 5 option skills to add while we can add 6 skills or more ingame?

#9 iHena

iHena

Touhou Toufu

• Members
  • 1,127 posts
  • PSN:I'll love to be in Gensokyo.
  • Kai:But I'm stuck in...
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

Most probably because having 6 positive skills would be impossible and no set will ever get you 6 positive skills.

oIxLk4O.png

#10 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Also, searching for 5 skills is already slow. 6 would be even slower...

Check out my MH3U ASS

#11 hiimajerk

hiimajerk

Basarios

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

Searched for Sharpness +1 for HR armor but got Sharp Sword Instead.
KiraBoshi De geso~

#12 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Fuck, I got some of the skill names in the wrong order for the translation.

These skills have the wrong names:
-Sharpness +1
-Razor Sharp/Sharpsword
-Speed Sharpening
-Unsheathe Crit
-Unsheathe Stun
-ESP/Mind's Eye
-Fast Sheath

[Edit] Fixed version 1.03b is up.
Also, if you click a material or skill name in the right-click context menus, it will be copied to the clipboard (so you can Google where to find it :P)

Edited by AthenaADP, 26 August 2012 - 01:36 AM.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#13 theo

theo

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

ic, but its still possible to get 6 great skill in MH3G as far as i play this game just like at MHP3rd. well if its will slow the search then its ok

i got 6 great skill with this set in MHp3rd [just want to share]
3 sloted wpn
diablos helm U
storm wrap
diablos vembrace U
diablos coil U
storm pants
talisman artisan+4 sharpener+8

skill:
sharpness+1
improve KO
enfeebler
unleashed+1
unsheated stun
spd sharpening

Edited by theo, 24 September 2012 - 09:52 AM.

#14 hiimajerk

hiimajerk

Basarios

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

ic, but its still possible to get 6 great skill in MH3G as far as i play this game just like at MHP3rd. well if its will slow the search then its ok

i got 6 great skill with this set in MHp3rd [just want to share]
3 sloted wpn
diablos helm U
storm wrap
diablos vembrace U
diablos coil U
storm pants
talisman artisan+4 sharpener+8

skill:
sharpness+1
improve KO
enfeebler
unleashed+1
unsheated stun
spd sharpening

Are there any good 3 slot hammers around to utilize this built?
KiraBoshi De geso~

#15 high.school.of.the.dead

high.school.of.the.dead

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • PSN:GatsbyOrange

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

弱点特効

What English name did you give to this skill?

Thanks,
HotD

EDIT: I saw Exploiter when I looked again at your original post, however, Exploiter is not an option in the drop down menu, when trying to add charms. Is there another name that this skill (or the skill points for this skill) goes under?

EDIT 2: Talk about utility... Lol. I guess a lot of the skills that I look for in a set, exist on the Selene set already, so my GL set and my SA set literally differ by just one skill, and one armor piece. ;P

Edited by high.school.of.the.dead, 01 October 2012 - 06:09 AM.

#16 iHena

iHena

Touhou Toufu

• Members
  • 1,127 posts
  • PSN:I'll love to be in Gensokyo.
  • Kai:But I'm stuck in...
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

Before it was known as Exploiter (ugh) it was Stinger. You could try that.

oIxLk4O.png

#17 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:31 AM

The charms gives you points in "Debilitate". When you get 10 points of that, you gain "Exploiter".

Also, I've updated the ASS again, to v1.14b. It now includes all the released event armor, and several bugfixes regarding when certain armors become unlocked.

You can also sort by "Family", which prioritizes armors sets that are more "pure", for example sets that include 4 Dobo X/Z pieces compared to, say, 3 Uragaan X/Z pieces.

Fixed the charm manager not allowing negative values for the second skill.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#18 high.school.of.the.dead

high.school.of.the.dead

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • PSN:GatsbyOrange

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

Sorry that this is (a little bit) off topic, but does anyone know who handles the mh3g . wetpaint . com website?

I believe I have found a mistake, and I'm not too sure how i would be able to report it.

通常弾強化 is the kanji that they have for normal S UP

貫通弾威力 and 散弾威力, if i'm not mistaken have the incorrect kanji (pierce and scatter up respectively)

貫通弾強化
散弾強化

These would be the correct forms... If I'm not mistaken.

If anyone who writes on the site could fix this, it would be great, or link this post to someone who writes for the site, that would also be great.

HotD

#19 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Sorry that this is (a little bit) off topic, but does anyone know who handles the mh3g . wetpaint . com website?

I think Tifa from the Capcom Unity boards is one of the admins.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#20 hiimajerk

hiimajerk

Basarios

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

http://mh3g.trigwiki.jp/ida/50337.html

スキル系統 発動スキル ポイント 効果
刀匠 真打 10 攻撃力が上がり、斬れ味が一段階伸びる
KiraBoshi De geso~