Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jask : (28 November 2014 - 07:51 AM) To me it feels like just another white cop shooting an African-American civilian trial that the news has blown up, though in this case it seems (from my very limited attention to it) to be a little more in favor of the cop that other cases.Though it sounds like there was still some bullshit in the justice system. Still doesn't feel like it should have gone national, let alone international. And the rioting is just shitty opportunism.
@  Basukesu : (28 November 2014 - 05:51 AM) Yah just watching it form the outside so my commentary is probably weak on the subject, but the observations made by the press here in Japan and elsewhere world wide CUT DEEP into my American point of view. >< Very embarrassing all around.
@  BizzarreCoyote : (27 November 2014 - 08:46 PM) I'd rather not comment on that shitstorm, to be honest. It's an embarrassing situation that just keeps popping up.
@  Basukesu : (27 November 2014 - 02:35 AM) On a totally unrelated topic, I have been living under a rock. Watching this whole Ferguson thing from overseas is half comical/half sad/half wtf!? It really makes America look about as bad as some of the worst places on earth. That part of it seems media incited doesn't reflect well either as it only contributes to the rep of yellow journalism that US media will never shake I think. But on the whole the fact that this stuff still happens in 21st century America is telling the world all they need to know about American "equality." Though from my point of view, common sense would dictate not to argue with a Cop...they have guns and are close to the law and lawyers. Best keep your mouth shut and do as they say. But maybe I am too old fashioned.
@  Basukesu : (27 November 2014 - 02:32 AM) Yah she is only two years younger than I am. So yeah she is getting up there in years lol. Reading up her recent bio real quick reveals she has had a few personal downs. Guess that makes for less peppy songs.
@  Jask : (27 November 2014 - 01:26 AM) She got older. She still makes songs, they seem a little less cheerful.
@  Basukesu : (27 November 2014 - 01:02 AM) Found a recent photo, she is not as hot as she once was.
@  Basukesu : (26 November 2014 - 11:44 PM) P I N K Loved her body back in the day and her songs were pretty decent. Now, I dunno what she is up to, is she still HOT? Oo
@  Sky : (26 November 2014 - 05:35 AM) new pass for the legacies plox. -_-
@  Halcyon Dtier : (25 November 2014 - 09:03 PM) you love my pink
@  Champz : (25 November 2014 - 06:27 AM) That Pink Dtier
@  Basukesu : (25 November 2014 - 05:47 AM) sniff...sniff ><;
@  Jask : (25 November 2014 - 05:38 AM) Yes, we're all playing it and you didn't know because you refuse to buy a Nintendo console.
@  Basukesu : (25 November 2014 - 05:19 AM) Oo There must be a new MH game out that I don't know of that justifies these long stretches of silence! Oo
@  Basukesu : (21 November 2014 - 12:09 AM) To each his own. Since the capability is there I have found I appreciate when a developer makes use of it. Just access to someone you can relate to is nice.
@  Jader7777 : (20 November 2014 - 09:29 AM) idk why people get hung up on character creation. I hate having to sit there and fiddle with sliders knowing I have to look at the mug for the next 20 or more hours. That's why I like Monster Hunter, a bunch of no-nonsense presets.
@  Basukesu : (20 November 2014 - 01:56 AM) Not yet but I am curious about it, if a demo comes out in Japan Ill see how it is. The main roadblock for me now is lack of character creation options a la Dark Souls or Demon Souls.
@  Halcyon Dtier : (19 November 2014 - 10:09 PM) anyone got lords of the fallen? I tried the demo at a games expo, seemed fun
@  Jask : (19 November 2014 - 07:08 PM) The main conversion part is done on a PC, the issue is you need to make a data dump file in-game then patch in the conversion in-game. If PPSSPP can run Freecheat then that could do it.
@  Quel33 : (19 November 2014 - 06:47 PM) Boo

Photo

Dual Sword Armor Sets

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lawliet

Lawliet

Basarios

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • PSN:Lawliettx
  • Kai:Lawliett
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

Now that I've made all of the dual swords that I need I'm gonna start farming up armor set for them. After searching for a bit, it seems like some people prefer elemental armor sets while others prefer either the Narga evade/stamina set or the Sharpness + 1 + Sharpening Inc set. Anything that you guys would recommend in particular?
Posted Image

#2 Lightningrave

Lightningrave

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • PSN:Psycho5050
  • Kai:Psycho5050
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:15 PM

Element Atk Up, Sharpness +1, Evade +1, and Spd Sharpening is a great set. It's pretty much a bit of everything but the set requires a really good charm if you want Spd Sharpening

I say if you are solo'ing then spd sharpening is a must but when hunting in groups then you really don't need it

MHP3rd: Frost (HR 6) | MH Tri: Frost (HR 236) | MHFO: Frost (HR 110 ID:J41BA7) | MH3U: Frost (HR 110)

NNID: LightningRave (add me on Miiverse, i accept all)

#3 Lawliet

Lawliet

Basarios

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:10 AM

Charms aren't a problem, could you tell me what pieces are needed for that set though?

Edited by Lawliet, 26 June 2011 - 03:11 AM.

Posted Image

#4 SemajChaos

SemajChaos

Victus Lucifer

• Clan Leader
  • 3,034 posts
  • PSN:Sovereign_Chaos
  • LocationJapan

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

If you can live without defensive skills, Sharpness+1/Sharp Sword/Sharpening Skill Inc/Unleashed+2 is pretty nice imo:

Jinouga Helm (Low rank)
Amatsu
Jinouga (Low rank)
Vangis
Amatsu
Charm: +5 Sharpsword
* Requires 1 weapon/charm slot.

Defense is a piddly 370~ something though, but as far as I've been using it, I haven't have that much issues with it.

Sharpness+1/Sharpening Skill Inc/Element atk Up/Awaken+2 is also worth looking at as a lazy-boy-no-swap-all-around elemental set.

†("ಠ_ಠ)OFFICIAL APPRENTICE OF DRAKO†

#5 Lightningrave

Lightningrave

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

okay I was wrong about one thing, You don't need a good charm for Spd Sharpening but you still need a great charm.
All sets require no weapon slots

here is a list:

Spd Sharpening,Sharpness+1,Elem Attack Up,Evade+1

These are generated by "MHP3 Armor Set Simulator ver.0.9.3- Translated by Siezer v1.2"

Spoiler

These are Generated by "Athena's A.S.S. for MHP3rd v1.3b"

Spoiler

Edited by Lightningrave, 26 June 2011 - 08:04 AM.

MHP3rd: Frost (HR 6) | MH Tri: Frost (HR 236) | MHFO: Frost (HR 110 ID:J41BA7) | MH3U: Frost (HR 110)

#6 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 740 posts
  • Kai:AthenaADP
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

The easiest to obtain charms that give you no weapon slots are either Elemental +5, 1 slot and/or Elemental +2, 3 slots.
I'd recommend just sucking up 1 weapon slot and going with:

Damascus Helm
Barioth Mail S
Damascus Vambraces
Damascus Coil
Storm Pants

Just because a +5 Elemental charm with no slots is about 10 times more common.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#7 Lawliet

Lawliet

Basarios

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

EAU stacks with specific element increases like Thunder Atk, correct?
Posted Image

#8 Lightningrave

Lightningrave

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

EAU stacks with specific element increases like Thunder Atk, correct?

That is correct

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users