Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Halcyon Dtier : (22 October 2014 - 03:38 AM) My work here is done.
@  Xero : (22 October 2014 - 02:35 AM) okay. is it weird that I actually can't find my wallet..?
@  Halcyon Dtier : (21 October 2014 - 11:17 PM) I'm in yo pants, grabbing yo......wallet.
@  Basukesu : (20 October 2014 - 11:04 PM) Yah I was highly skeptical as well. Played the demo on PS3 and held off cause I knew the expo was around the corner. But just from the PS3 demo alone it felt like the Diablo game it should've been from the start. That and the no online requirement makes Hardcore more stable so that is a huge plus for me. Having so much fun right now, the only complaint I have is that a lot of the content is face roll if you make a Crusader lol. Stuff just melts before their eyes lol.
@  Mad Hatter : (20 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) Hard to believe Diablo 3 was so mediocre not so long ago. Sounds like they really turned it around.
@  Basukesu : (20 October 2014 - 06:33 AM) Got Diablo 3 UEE for PS4 and Wow! Such an improvement over w/e the hell PCs got! >< The new loot system has effectively glued by ass to the couch! >< DAMN YOU BLIZZARD! The shinies did it to me again ; ;

I am all late to the bandwagon but having fun, and the best part is I can solo it and not be constantly dependent on Bnet! BooYah! What were we talking about?
@  Mad Hatter : (20 October 2014 - 03:35 AM) I too stand at a reasonable vertical angle.
@  Tuddle : (20 October 2014 - 03:31 AM) All on my gameboy, of course, because I am a respectably upstanding citizen.
@  Tuddle : (20 October 2014 - 03:31 AM) I've been playing more gameboy games nowadays than anything else.
@  iHena : (17 October 2014 - 09:52 AM) 2hu
@  The Random Bard : (17 October 2014 - 04:23 AM) Gotta go back and rediscover them! Then we can compare Metroid finish times and become the best speedrunners in the history of forever.
@  Basukesu : (17 October 2014 - 02:59 AM) Along with a few castlevania games too...now that I think of it I have some fun games there I never touch anymore.
@  Basukesu : (17 October 2014 - 02:58 AM) But I do have every metroid game for that Nintendo Advance Sp if it is any consolation lol.
@  Basukesu : (17 October 2014 - 02:58 AM) Gyahaahha!
@  The Random Bard : (17 October 2014 - 02:57 AM) You diva. :l
@  Basukesu : (17 October 2014 - 01:17 AM) Um..no, hate Skyrim. And I don't own a Nintendo Console other than a Gameboy Advance the one with no headphone jacks and the clamshell design with side lighting not back lighting. lol cheap ass nintendont....
@  The Random Bard : (16 October 2014 - 02:56 PM) "NOT NOW KIDS, DADDY'S IN SECTOR 3 PLACE IS BLOWING UP."
@  The Random Bard : (16 October 2014 - 02:55 PM) Just do what I do, Basu. Play Skyrim. Or try to get faster and faster times on Metroid Fusion. xD
@  Basukesu : (16 October 2014 - 01:13 AM) I get the logic though, I went through the same thing with Warframe and now that I have it down pat I can't stop playing it, BUT it is constant online. I need at least one or two games I can play offline and can pause, cause well...life with 2 kids demands it.
@  Jask : (15 October 2014 - 09:57 AM) I think that's the first time I've ever seen beautiful used in relation to a MOBA.

Photo

What is the Best High Rank armor for blademaster newbie ??

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Incredible

Incredible

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

Any1 have a suggestion to me for a newbie blademaster.....i just start plying monster hunter this year......xD

#2 Ryuuki

Ryuuki

Lao Shan

• Members
  • 785 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Silver Rathalos.
Posted Image
Thanks to Aegid for this!

#3 Nosuke

Nosuke

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:21 AM

Silver Rathalos.

Nope for silver rathalos because exploiter need skill to utilize, but it is still a pretty need set

Full Damascus replacing the chest with Gigginiox. S+1, SSI, Thunder Attack Up, +ur skill choice. (usually for Long Sword users is focus)

Edited by Nosuke, 24 April 2011 - 12:38 AM.

#4 dchao

dchao

Basarios

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:18 AM

If it's taking too long to kill Silver Rathalos, or you are having difficulty doing it. Try the Normal High Rank Rathalos.

The high rank Rathlos armor is not bad either. It has AtkUp, SpdSharpening, and exploiter (time to practice hitting the weak spot)

Edited by dchao, 24 April 2011 - 01:19 AM.

#5 Ryuuki

Ryuuki

Lao Shan

• Members
  • 785 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

Nope for silver rathalos because exploiter need skill to utilize, but it is still a pretty need set

Full Damascus replacing the chest with Gigginiox. S+1, SSI, Thunder Attack Up, +ur skill choice. (usually for Long Sword users is focus)

Silver los has AuL, Exploiter. Good for a hammuh set o_o But yea, I get where you are going with the Exploiter thing. Still, it's pretty good with high defense and decent skill set for blademasters.

Isn't Damascus harder to farm than Silver Los? D:

If it's taking too long to kill Silver Rathalos, or you are having difficulty doing it. Try the Normal High Rank Rathalos.

The high rank Rathlos armor is not bad either. It has AtkUp, SpdSharpening, and exploiter (time to practice hitting the weak spot)

Yup, HR Red Los Armor is good too. You can also mix in some silver los/red los armor and get the best of both worlds(with some gemming of course :lol:)
Posted Image

#6 Nosuke

Nosuke

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

No ruby required for dama

#7 Ryuuki

Ryuuki

Lao Shan

• Members
  • 785 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

No ruby required for dama

To be honest, I never had ruby problems o_o I had tail problems.
Posted Image

#8 Incredible

Incredible

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

thx for u guy all suggestion...

#9 Nosuke

Nosuke

Sand Whale

• Members
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:51 AM

To be honest, I never had ruby problems o_o I had tail problems.

Dying and getting a ruby in a team game is not my style

#10 Ryuuki

Ryuuki

Lao Shan

• Members
  • 785 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:06 AM

Dying and getting a ruby in a team game is not my style

I solo-ed all my Silver Rathalos mat >_>"
Posted Image

#11 Astraeus

Astraeus

Infernal Lord

• Skinners
  • 1,008 posts
  • PSN:xTwilight_Reaper
  • Kai:{GL}Kaos
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

Obviously people will say silver Los. But to fully utilize silver sol, you need some skill at this game. I would recommend tigrex or black tigrex armor. If your just entering high rank make black narga and gem in evade+2 and evade Inc. Then work on making tigrex armor. They are very well rounded and really great for blademasters.
Posted Image

#12 dchao

dchao

Basarios

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:50 PM

I second that. NargaS armor for beginner. It might take longer to kill the monster, but at least, you are not the one thats being killed.

#13 Ryuuki

Ryuuki

Lao Shan

• Members
  • 785 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:22 AM

I second that. NargaS armor for beginner. It might take longer to kill the monster, but at least, you are not the one thats being killed.

^^^

Very good statement haha. No amount of good armor skills will be worth it if you can't survive shit >_>
Posted Image

#14 Wasabito

Wasabito

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

I soloed HR with purple Ludroth armor with chain "something" (status, const and stamina up), and then changed to Barioth armor. You don't need to kill any difficult monster to have those.

I'm SNS user by the way. first I loved statuses, but I'm more an elemental now.

Still I'm trying to get a rathian gem so I can upgrade weapon, the golden one won't give any. =(
Luke, I slept with your mother" would have been a better phrase for the script, although Luke probably would have cut Vader's manhood other than the hand.

#15 Ashos

Ashos

Khezu Whelp

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:25 PM

If you just hit high rank, get full Narga. Evade+2 and Evade Distance up is a noob's dream. Be sure to buy the Narga GUNNER helmet though, gives more evade.
Watch some of my MHP3 Videos! Youtube.com/AshosProductions

#16 AthenaADP

AthenaADP

Asstral Armorsmith

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Kai:AthenaADP
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:43 AM

People seem to underestimate Urukusu S armor. It fairly trivially gives AUL and Evade +2, and can get Ice Attack +1 depending on available charms/materials. It's balanced and easy to make, too.

Check out my MH3U ASS

#17 b8*

b8*

Basarios

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • Kai:diehard7 but on haitus

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:24 AM

why not start with jaggi armor and work your way to narga? after you get the attack patterns of the monsters, then go custom set with whatever charm you want.

#18 Basukesu

Basukesu

Ukantor

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:27 AM

People seem to underestimate Urukusu S armor. It fairly trivially gives AUL and Evade +2, and can get Ice Attack +1 depending on available charms/materials. It's balanced and easy to make, too.

^

This, it is quite handy and easy to make relatively early in high rank. Then you can use it to stomp on Narga all you want or maybe a monster that is weak to ice. It is a fun set!
狩人の名前:狼子 (Los)
狩人級:(2ndG:9)(3rd:6)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users